Experience and Qualifications
SESPID counts with highly qualified team that consists of professional structural engineers, technicians, developers, researchers and academicians in order to satisfy our clients demands.
Our key staff has been working in the structural engineering industry since 2007 and was the responsible or involved in the structural design and construction of several projects in Middle East, America, Europe and Japan.
We have extensive experience in designing and reviewing several types of projects including high-rise buildings up to 200 meter (60 floors), industrial facilities, residential structures and commercial centers. We are proficient in the use of the Finite Elements Programs for static, dynamic, linear, nonlinear analysis and design for concrete, steel and composite structures.
We provide and focus on the following consulting services
- Structural and Seismic Design: One of the major expertise of SESPID is the structural analysis and design of structures with special focus on the seismic design and assessment of mid and high rise buildings. This includes the application of the Performance Based Seismic Design methodology for extraordinary buildings and existing structures.
- R&D: We have large experience in innovative projects including the development of interface programs for automated analysis, design and drafting. Developed Apps can be integrated with FEM programs such as ETABS, SAP2000, ROBOT Struct and drafting software in CAD and BIM environment. The Apps are to simplify and speed up the structural engineering work to achieve high efficiency with less work, errors and cost.
- Structural Engineering QA and PEER Reviews: We have wide experience in providing CAT 2 and CAT 3 design check for calculations and drawings to satisfy clients requirements and design codes.
- Value Engineering: Our wide and international experience helps us to to evaluate if more cost-effective solution exists and meet the same project objectives. Our VE studies involve the vertical and lateral resistance systems, the materials and construction process of the current design.
- BIM: We provide full structural data modeling using the most relevant programs for detailed modeling and drafting.
SESPID’s developed Apps can be stand-alone or integrated with existing structural analysis software such as (ETABS, SAP2000 and RISA 3D among other packages). We are also glad to develop private applications for you, compatible with the structural analysis packages you are familiar with, including full customization with integrated support and training.
For further information: email@example.com
Address: C/Provnca 34-PL-2a
Barcelona Spain 08029
Tel +34 65 519 15 64